Audioburst Co-founders Amir Hirsh and Gal Klein on the Intersection of Voice Tech and Social Audio – Voicebot Podcast Ep 208
Amir Hirsh (CEO) and Gal Klein (CTO) are co-founders of Audioburst. We gathered in Clubhouse to discuss analyzing, segmenting, packaging and making talk audio content discoverable in real-time. Audioburst is doing this daily on millions of minutes of radio and podcast content and the same technology could be applied to social audio. We review how it could make social audio conversations more easily discoverable in the moment and enable the best elements of those discussions to be easily accessed afterward.
Show Notes – Spotify Voice AI and Social Audio Strategies
- Follow Audioburst on Twitter and the Web: @audioburst Audioburst
- Follow Amir Hirsh on LinkedIn and Gal Klein on Twitter: Amir Hirsh @GalKlein
- Read about Audioburst on Voicebot: Audioburst Launches Platform Integrating Podcast Feeds into Mobile Apps
- Read about Audiobutst’s tools for audio creators: Audioburst Launches Creators Premium Platform
- Listen to Amir Hirsh discuss Audioburst’s founding: Amir Hirsh Audioburst CEO on Audio Content Search and Discovery – Voicebot Podcast Ep 97
- Listen to Gal Klein discuss Audioburst and voice assistants: CES 2020 Interviews – Voicebot Podcast 132
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts, or most of the leading podcast players.