Amir Hirsh CEO of Audioburst Discusses Audio Content Search and Discovery – Voicebot Podcast Ep 97
Amir Hirsh is founder and CEO of Audioburst. He founded the company in 2014 after a long career in cybersecurity with the idea of transcribing and indexing all audio content to make search and discovery as easy for audio as it is for text. Audioburst currently lists a lot of big names as customers including LG, Microsoft, Samsung, Dentsu, and Hyundai.
Before Audioburst, Amir was a founder of Collactive which was acquired by IAI. He was also a founder of Sendoo and Blue Security. Earlier in his career, he was VP of R&D at Riptech which was acquired by Symantec in 2002. He earned a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from George Mason University and also studied at Ben Gurion University.
Show Notes – Amir Hirsh Interview
- Check out Audiobust’s Alexa Skill and Google Action: News Feed on Alexa Audioburst Google Action
- Hear about Audiobust’s approach to the car (start at 21:08): Rachel Battish Discusses Audioburst in the Car – VoicePodcast Ep 93
- Read about Audioburst: Using AI to Change Audio Discovery
- Read about Audiobust’s Recent Deal with LG: Audioburst and LGE Announce In-car Infotainment Partnership
- Learn about Audiobust’s fundraising: Audioburst Closes $10 Million in Funding
- Find Audioburst on the web and twitter: audioburst.com @audioburst
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts or most of the leading podcast players.