Voice in the Car Part 2 with John Foster of Aiqudo, Rachel Batish of Audioburst, and Fred Jacobs of Jacobs Media – Voicebot Podcast Ep 93
Voice interaction is becoming a common feature in cars but it is about more than just controlling temperature settings and navigation. Three innovators join Voicebot Podcast this week to share how they expect voice interaction in the car to evolve. John Foster, CEO of Aiqudo, discusses how tasks can be executed by using voice to activate one or more mobile apps while driving. Aiqudo’s view is that all of the things you want to do are already reflected on the smartphone and the key is to make all of that accessible hands free while driving.
Rachel Batish, vice president of product at Audioburst, outlined how her company is indexing audio content and making it accessible in short “bursts” that can be delivered in a series or in response to a query. Fred Jacobs of Jacobs Media discusses how radio and other audio content can maintain their historical role entertaining drivers as we transition from preset buttons to voice requests.
- 4:20 – John Foster, CEO of Aiqudo
- 21:08 – Rachel Batish, Vice President at Audioburst
- 42:30 – Fred Jacobs, Owner and President of Jacobs Media
Show Notes – Voice in Automotive Interviews with John Foster, Rachel Batish, and Fred Jacobs
- Listen to John Foster’s 2018 interview on Voicebot Podcast: John Foster Discusses Voice Enabling Apps
- Find Aiqudo on Twitter and the web: @aiqudo Aiqudo
- Check out Audiobust’s Alexa Skill and Google Action: News Feed on Alexa Audioburst Google Action
- Read about Audioburst: Using AI to Change Audio Discovery
- Read about Audiobusts Recent Deal with LG: Audioburst and LGE Announce In-car Infotainment Partnership
- Find Audioburst on the web and twitter: audioburst.com @audioburst
- Learn more about Fred Jacobs online and twitter: Fred’s Blog @fnjacobs jacobsmedia.com
You can listen to the podcast interview above or at any of the locations below.