Voice Assistant Use in the Car with Metrock, Vuori, and Mutchler – Voicebot Podcast Ep 82
Voice assistant use in the car is 60% higher than smart speakers on a monthly basis, but it doesn’t get as much attention. There are more users and the use cases are different. The In-Car Voice Assistant Adoption Report sheds light on these differences. Bradley Metrock from VoiceFirst.fm and Niko Vuori of Drivetime.fm collaborated with Voicebot on the research and we discuss the findings along with my colleague Ava Mutchler. We break down the data and trends that will bring new focus to the car in 2019.
Show Notes – Voice in the Car Episode
- Download the report: In-car Voice Assistant Adoption Report
- Read the report introduction: Twice the Number of U.S. Adults Have Tried In-Car Voice Assistants Than Smart Speakers
- Follow Bradley Metrock on Twitter: @bmetrock
- Learn more about the first conference dedicated to voice and the car: Voice of the Car Summit
- Learn more about voice podcasts: VoicefirstFM
- Follow Niko Vuori on Twitter: @nikothefinn
- Follow Drivetime.fm on Twitter and the web: @drivetime_fm Drivetime.fm
- Download the Drivetime App: iOS Android
- Learn about Drivetime.fm’s funding round in 2018: Drivetime.fm Lands $4 Million in Seed Funding
an listen to the podcast interview above or at any of the locations below.