Brandon Kaplan CEO of Skilled Creative and Co-Founder of Journey – Voicebot Podcast Ep 257
Brandon Kaplan founded Skilled Creative in 2017 as an interactive agency that developed a focused expertise in interactive voice AI experiences for media and consumer products companies. The company’s clients range from HBO and Pottermore to Meredith and Pepsico. In 2022, Skilled Creative combined with two other interactive agencies to form Journey. Kaplan remains CEO of the independently operated Skilled Creative and serves as chief innovation officer for Journey.
In the interview, we discuss the evolution of voice assistants from the early days of Alexa and Google Assistant to the rise of custom assistants developed and operated by brands and media companies. We also review the thesis behind Journey and how conversational AI, metaverse, and experiential physical world activations will be increasingly important pillars of consumer marketing.
Brandon Kaplan Interview – Skilled Creative / Journey
- Follow Skilled Creative on Twitter and the web: @skilledcreative skilledcreative.com
- Follow Journey on Twitter and the web: @journeydotworld Journey.world
- Read about the formation of Journey on Voicebot: Skilled Creative Acquired by New Agency Journey
- Listen to Brandon Kaplan on the Voicebot Podcast: Brandon Kaplan on the Rise of Voice in Media and Commerce
- Check out our episode sponsor, their end-to-end voice AI models, and ASR buyer guide: Deepgram.com/voicebotai
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts, or most of the leading podcast players.