Brandon Kaplan CEO of Skilled Creative Discusses the Rise of Voice in Media and Commerce – Voicebot Podcast Ep 216
Brandon Kaplan is CEO of Skilled Creative, an agency he founded in 2017 that focuses on helping leading media and consumer brands deploy voice technologies for user engagement and commerce. Today, we discuss his firm’s work with HBO, Pottermore, Meredith, and a few consumer brands along with dominant trends in the industry.
Kaplan received an outstanding achievement award for industry contributions from Project Voice in 2021. Prior to his current agency, Kaplan was President of Ruxly Creative and co-founder of Evantage. He began his career at Stanley Black and Decker.
Show Notes – Brandon Kaplan Interview – Skilled Creative
- You can follow Skilled Creative on Twitter and the web: @skilledcreative SkilledCreative.com
- Find Women in Voice on Twitter and the web: @WomenInVoice WomenInVoice.org
- Listen to an earlier interview with Brandon: Voicebot Podcast Episode 103
- Listen to Skilled Creative Customer Meredith: Rachel Reed on Media and Voice – Voicebot Podcast Ep 143
- Read about Skilled Creative Customer HBO: HBO Max Launches Alexa Skill
- Read about Skilled Creative Customer Warner Music: Coldplay Releases New Songs as an Alexa Alarm Skill
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts, or most of the leading podcast players.