2020 Voice AI Predictions Part 1 with Ware, Bass, and Lens-FitzGerald – Voicebot Podcast Ep 130
Today we have part 1 of a two-part series on 2020 predictions with guests from Australia, the UK, and Holland. I want to give a shoutout to all of the Voice Insider subscribers that offered their predictions for 2020. We had 46 of them in all and you can read the full story here. Today, I have 3 of them on the mic to elaborate on their predictions and we will have three more in the next episode.
We start this week with the view from Asia and Australia from Matt Ware of FIRST, a leading digital and voice agency. He has predictions about the rise of Asia in voice and what will happen with discovery on the leading platforms this year. Next we talk Apple and Siri with Katy Bass of Altavox in the UK. Will there be a Siri OS? Will Apple do something meaningful with Siri in 2020? Katy shares her perspective.
We wrap up Part 1 with Maarten Lens-FitzGerald who joins us from Holland and discusses the single word that will describe the sentiment around voice in 2020. We even score whether his 2019 prediction came to pass. Is there a voice winter? Maarten has some thoughts on that too. Enjoy!
If you’d like to jump right to one of the guests, here is where each segment begins:
- 2:40 – Matt Ware
- 24:37 – Katy Bass
- 38:40 – Maarten Lens-FitzGerald
Show Notes – 2020 Voice AI Predictions Part 1
- Follow Matt Ware and First on Twitter and the Web: @mattyware @FIRST_digital FIRST
- Listen to Matt Ware on Voicebot Podcast Ep 85 and 91: Matt Ware and Lachlan Pottenger Talk Voice Shopping in Australia
- Follow Katy Bass and Altavox on Twitter and the Web: @KatyBass04 @Altavox_ Altavox
- Follow Maarten Lens-FitzGerald on Twitter and the web: @Dutchcowboy Lens-FitzGerald.com
- Hear from Maarten Lens-FitzGerald on Voicebot Podcast 126: The Privacy and Security Episode
- Register for Maarten’s weekly newsletter: Open Voice
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts or most of the leading podcast players.