The Privacy and Security Episode with Molla, Mozer and Lens-FitzGerald – Voicebot Podcast Ep 126
Privacy and security issues associated with voice assistants have been the biggest stories in the industry so far in 2019. Joining host Bret Kinsella are Rani Molla, the lead data reporter for Recode, Todd Mozer, CEO of Sensory, and Martin Lens-FitzGerald of Open Voice and several other voice-related projects. Molla offers the media perspective, Mozer a 25 year veteran of the industry with in-depth knowledge of privacy and security issues offers some unique insights and Lens-FitzGerald tackles the questions from a European viewpoint. It’s a holiday season discussion focused on whether consumers actually care about the intersection of voice assistants, privacy, and security and where we are headed.
Show Notes – Voice Assistant Privacy and Security Panel
- Follow Rani Molla on Twitter and the Web: @ranimolla Rani Molla on Vox/Recode
- Read an article on Recode by Rani Molla about privacy and smart devices: People Say They Care About Privacy But They Continue to Buy Devices That Can Spy on Them
- Follow Sensory on Twitter and the Web: @TrulyHandsFree Sensory
- Read the latest article from Jeff Mozer on Voicebot.ai: Can Your Assistant Deliver?
- Read about Sensory’s privacy-first smart speaker: Sensory is Enabling Offline Smart Speakers with No Cloud Connectivity
- Follow Maarten Lens-FitzGerald on Twitter and the Web: @DutchCowboy Lens-FitzGerald
- Subscribe to Maarten’s weekly voice newsletter and podcast: Open Voice Voicecast
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts or most of the leading podcast players.