Conversational AI Innovators at Project Voice 2023 with Lilypad, Dexer, ConverseNow, Speechly, CDI, and Calen – Voicebot Podcast Ep 341
Project Voice once again gathered a long list of conversational AI innovators in Chattanooga, Tennessee. You may have listened to the full-length podcasts with Adam Cheyer and Dag Kittlaus (both Siri and Viv Labs founders). I also caught up with a number of other company founders and innovators at the event and have our person-in-the-street style interviews for you today.
LilyPad AI has an interesting angle on English language learning for executives. The Conversation Design Institute is going deeper into conversational AI while also making room for new training related to generative AI applications. Speechly outlined an impressive case study with the leading VR game maker.
ConverseNow broke down how restaurants are adopting conversational AI at scale, and why. Calen discussed its path to becoming one of Eastern Europe’s leading conversational AI software developers and what it has learned about supporting languages that most technology providers ignore. Dexer discussed how conversational AI is moving into a variety of inspection use cases beyond its initial focus in agriculture.
I really enjoyed these conversations. They show how conversational AI remains broad and varied. Here are the timestamps for each segment.
- 2:16 – LilyPad AI, Genady Knizhnik – Conversational AI for English language learning
- 11:09 – Conversation Design Institute, Hans Van Dam – Conversation design evolution
- 23:11 – Speechly, Collin Borns – Speech recognition tools to combat voice chat toxicity
- 31:00 – ConverseNow, Ben Brown – Conversational AI for restaurants
- 42:51 – Calen, Irakli Beselidze – Enterprise contact center automation
- 53:42 – Dexer, Bruce Rasa – Voice AI for hands-free inspection and recording
Project Voice Interviews – Show Notes LilyPad AI, CDI, Speechly, ConverseNow, Calen, Dexer
- Follow LilyPad AI on the web: lillypad.ai
- Follow the Conversation Design Institute on Twitter and the web: @CDInstitute_ conversationdesigninstitute.com
- Follow Speechly on Twitter and the web: @speechlyAPI speechly.com
- Follow ConverseNow on Twitter and the web: @conversenowai conversenow.ai
- Follow Calen on the web: calen.ai
- Follow Dexer on Twitter and the web: @dexerspeed dexerspeed.com