Generative AI News 18 – Apple’s VR Bet and Lack of Generative AI. OpenAI, Google, Jasper, Instacart, and More! – Voicebot Podcast Ep 330
Generative AI News
This week’s top stories include a lack of news from Apple, the latest LLM research, Instacart’s shopping assistant, Quora’s response to an existential crisis, McKinsey’s claim that (only) 50% of its staff is using generative AI, and more.
Links related to the top stories are included below in case you’d like to explore the news in more detail. Let me know what you think about this week’s topics and commentary.
- Apple is Long on VR and Short on Generative AI
- OpenAI Shows How ChatGPT is Going to Get Better at Math
- Google Bard’s Reasoning Skills Improve by 30%
- Bard Goes Local and Multimodal
- Intuit Has a Big Generative AI Vision for Small Businesses
- Jasper Campaigns Introduces Enterprise AI Writing Features
More About GAIN
The show is recorded live and streamed via YouTube and LinkedIn at 12 noon ET on Thursdays. You can re-watch each week’s discussion on Voicebot’s YouTube channel. You can also view this entire podcast on YouTube or just listen here. Whatever works best for you.
Please join us live next week on YouTube or LinkedIn. Also, please participate in an upcoming live show by commenting, and we are likely to give you a shoutout and may even show your comment on screen.
Generative AI News Rundown 18 – Show Notes June 8, 2023
- Follow Bret Kinsella on Twitter and LinkedIn: @bretkinsella
- Follow Eric Schwartz on Twitter: @erichschwartz
- Get a free daily update on Generative AI news: Synthedia