Natalie Monbiot from Hour One on New Virtual Human Use Cases – Voicebot Podcast Ep 285
Natalie Monbiot from Hour One joined me for the recent Synthedia event to present several new use cases in language learning, media, and entertainment that are expanding the market for virtual humans. She shows how synthetic media is being used at Berlitz, Defiance Media, and people creating entertainment on YouTube.
Monbiot joined Hour One as head of strategy in 2019. Prior to Hour One, she was an SVP at Publicis, where she worked on new technologies and the Samsung account. She was an SVP at UM Worldwide before that, and earlier in her career worked at IPG Media Lab. Monbiot earned a Masters’s Degree from Oxford. To hear an earlier interview with Natalie and the full Hour One origin story as of summer 2021, check out episode 219.
Natalie Monbiot Interview – Show Notes Hour One at Synthedia
- You can follow Hour One on Twitter and the web: @HourOneAI hourone.ai
- You can follow Natalie Monbiot on Twitter: @natlikethat
- You can view the video of this interview here: Virtual Humans in Media, Applications, and the Creator Economy
- Read about Hour One in Voicebot: Hour One Debuts Synthetic Video News with Virtual Human Newscasters
- Read about Hour One’s fundraising: Virtual Being Developer Hour One Raises $20M
You can listen to the podcast interview above on Google or Apple Podcasts or most of the leading podcast players.
Follow @bretkinsella Follow @voicebotai
Jean-Baptiste Martinoli on How to Create an Award Winning Film Entirely with AI – Voicebot Podcast Ep 281
Anne Spalter on Art and AI Text-to-Image Generators – Voicebot Podcast Ep 277
Greg Cross of Soul Machines on Autonomous Digital People – Voicebot Podcast Ep 276