Braden Ream CEO of Voiceflow on the Shifting Voice AI Market – Voicebot Podcast Ep 260
Braden Ream is CEO of Voiceflow, a leading conversational AI design collaboration solution combined with a no-code platform for deploying voice apps. Voiceflow was founded in 2019 and has tens of thousands of users and more than 400 companies.
Today we discuss Voiceflow’s evolution into enterprise solutions, its expanding feature base, and the top customer use cases. We also delve into how the conversational AI industry has changed including the shift to custom branded voice assistants as well as the impact of the recent Google Assistant news that it is shutting down Conversational Action developer support.
Braden Ream Interview – Voiceflow
- Follow Voiceflow on Twitter and the web: @voiceflowHQ Voiceflow
- Follow Braden Ream on Twitter: @reambraden
- Listen to Voiceflow’s origin story from 2019: Braden Ream CEO of Voiceflow – Voicebot Podcast Ep 112
- Hear from Voiceflow’s head of product: Rob Hayes from Voiceflow Talks Conversation Experience Design – Voicebot Podcast Ep 209
- Read about Voiceflow’s funding round: Voiceflow Raises $20 Million in New Funding