Rob Hayes Head of Product at Voiceflow Talks Conversation Experience Design – Voicebot Podcast Ep 209
Rob Hayes is head of product at Voiceflow. He spent the past 18 months helping transform the no-code builder for Alexa skills into a multi-platform design and prototyping solution for enterprise-grade conversational experiences. Today, Voiceflow has over 60,000 users of its software which offers some unique insights into trends for the conversation design and development communities. The company’s V2 product launch in February added new collaboration features along with support for many more conversational AI platforms including custom assistants.
Prior to Voiceflow, Hayes had an independent product management consultancy. His work included a nine-month tour as interim head of product at Ada, the AI-backed chatbot company that recently achieved unicorn status after a $130 million funding round. Voiceflow has also attracted investor attention raising over $4 million in seed funding from True Ventures, Ripple Ventures, the Alexa Fund, and several prominent tech company founders as angel investors.
Show Notes – Rob Hayes Interview – Voiceflow
- Follow Voiceflow on Twitter and the Web: @VoiceflowHQ Voiceflow.com
- Follow Rob Hayes on Twitter: @TheRobHayes
- Read about Voiceflow Voicebot: Voiceflow Extends Beyond Alexa and Google Assistant with Design and Prototyping Tools for any Conversational Platform
- Learn about Voiceflow’s Alexa Fund investment: Voiceflow Lands Investment from the Alexa Fund
- Listen to Voiceflow’s founder on Voicebot Podcast: Braden Ream CEO of Voiceflow – Voicebot Podcast Ep 112
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts, or most of the leading podcast players.
Follow @bretkinsella Follow @voicebotai
Cheryl Platz Author of Design Beyond Devices on Multimodal Voice UX – Voicebot Podcast Ep 190
Ilya Gelfenbeyn, Founding CEO of API.ai (Acquired by Google and Now Dialogflow) – Voicebot Podcast Ep 197
Spotify Voice AI and Social Audio Strategy with Messina, Kemp, Schwartz and Greenberg – Voicebot Podcast Ep 207
Audioburst Co-founders Amir Hirsh and Gal Klein on the Intersection of Voice Tech and Social Audio – Voicebot Podcast Ep 208