Braden Ream CEO of Voiceflow – Voicebot Podcast Ep 112
Braden Ream is co-founder and CEO of Voiceflow which was founded in 2018. The company started by creating interactive children’s stories for voice assistants using Storyline but eventually built their own software and it so intrigued investors that Voiceflow pivoted to a code-free voice app development, design, and prototyping platform in late 2018. Voiceflow is headquartered in Toronto and there are 15,000 registered users of the platform which hosts over 5,000 voice apps.
Show Notes – Braden Ream Interview
- Follow Braden and Voiceflow on Twitter and the web: @reambraden @voiceflowHQ Voiceflow
- Read about Voiceflow’s 2019 funding round: Voiceflow Closes $3.5 Million Funding Round Led by True Ventures
- Read about Invocable (Storyline) transitioning users to Voiceflow: Inovable Shutting Down, Transitioning Users to Voiceflow
- Learn more about Voiceflow’s origin: Story Shake-up – Storyflow Becomes Voiceflow While Storyline Becomes Invocable
- Read about Alexa Skill Flow Builder discussed in the interview: Amazon Launches Alexa Story Building Tool
Thank you to our sponsor this week, Entree, creators of the first voice-centric natural language understanding (NLU) engine for food. You can learn more about the food NLU and see a demo at entree.ai/voicebot.
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts or most of the leading podcast players.