Adam Cheyer of Samsung and Viv Labs Talks 25 Years of Voice Assistants – Voicebot Podcast Ep 109
Adam Cheyer is co-founder and VP of Engineering of Viv Labs and Vice President of R&D at Samsung. He is also a founding member of Change.org and Sentient. Previously, he was co-founder and VP of Engineering at Siri and a director of engineering at Apple. Earlier in his career, Adam held executive roles at SRI International in the computer-human interaction center and the artificial intelligence center. He earned an undergraduate computer science degree from Brandeis and an MS in computer science from UCLA. He is a pioneer in the world of voice assistants building his first over 25 years ago. Here is my interview with Adam onsite at Voice 19.
Show Notes – Adam Cheyer Interview 2019
- Read about the Bixby 2.0 Launch: Bixby Could Land in 500 Million Devices Annually
- Learn more about Adam Cheyer here: adam.cheyer.com
- Access the Samsung Bixby developer materials here: bixby.developers.samsung.com or bixbydevelopers.com
- Learn more about Viv Labs: Viv.ai
- Watch a video of a recent webinar from Samsung: Get to Know Bixby
- Learn about Bixby Marketplace: Samsung Launches Bixby Marketplace with Spotify, NPR, and Google Maps
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts or most of the leading podcast players.
Follow @bretkinsellaFollow @voicebotai
Marketer Adoption of Voice Apps as a Marketing Channel – Voicebot Podcast Ep 108
Margaret Mayer VP of Conversational AI at Capital One Talks Voice Assistants, Alexa, and Eno – Voicebot Podcast Ep 99
Voice Summit 19 Onsite Interviews with Audioburst, AgVoice, Dabble Labs, XAPPmedia, Vidiemme, and Nodes – Voicebot Podcast Ep 107