Adam Cheyer of Samsung and Viv Labs Talks 25 Years of Voice Assistants – Voicebot Podcast Ep 109
Adam Cheyer is co-founder and VP of Engineering of Viv Labs and Vice President of R&D at Samsung. He is also a founding member of Change.org and Sentient. Previously, he was co-founder and VP of Engineering at Siri and a director of engineering at Apple. Earlier in his career, Adam held executive roles at SRI International in the computer-human interaction center and the artificial intelligence center. He earned an undergraduate computer science degree from Brandeis and an MS in computer science from UCLA. He is a pioneer in the world of voice assistants building his first over 25 years ago. Here is my interview with Adam onsite at Voice 19.
Show Notes – Adam Cheyer Interview 2019
- Read about the Bixby 2.0 Launch: Bixby Could Land in 500 Million Devices Annually
- Learn more about Adam Cheyer here: adam.cheyer.com
- Access the Samsung Bixby developer materials here: bixby.developers.samsung.com or bixbydevelopers.com
- Learn more about Viv Labs: Viv.ai
- Watch a video of a recent webinar from Samsung: Get to Know Bixby
- Learn about Bixby Marketplace: Samsung Launches Bixby Marketplace with Spotify, NPR, and Google Maps
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts or most of the leading podcast players.