Marketer Adoption of Voice Apps as a Marketing Channel – Voicebot Podcast Ep 108
Voicebot recently surveyed over 300 marketers to determine their enthusiasm and activity around voice assistants as a marketing channel. That report includes 20 charts and 30 pages of analysis and can be downloaded at no cost at voicebot.ai/research. In this episode, host Bret Kinsella is joined by David Ciccarelli, CEO of Voices.com, and Ava Mutchler of Voicebot.ai for an in-depth discussion of the key findings. The discussion was originally recorded as a webinar and used a format that allows podcast listeners to follow along.
How many marketers have launched voice apps? Which voice assistants do they favor today and which will be the best long-term bets? What types of voice apps are most common? These and several other topics are reviewed. The episode includes both a discussion of the data and Q&A with the webinar audience. It’s time to go data diving and figure out marketer sentiment and activity in the voice app ecosystem.
Show Notes – Voice Assistant Marketing Podcast
- Read about the voice assistant marketing report: North American Marketers See More Potential in Alexa than Google Assistant
- Download the report: The State of Voice Assistants as a Marketing Channel Report
- Follow Ava Mutchler on Twitter: @ava_mutchler
- Follow Voices.com on Twitter and the web: @voices Voices.com
- Follow David Ciccarelli on Twitter: @DavidCiccarelli
- Read about Voices.com on Voicebot: Voices.com to Offer Custom Synthetic Voices in Partnership with VocaliD
A special thanks to this week’s sponsor, Trinity Audio, that helps brands and publishers transform website content into audio formats that can be listened to through a browser and even become an Alexa skill.
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts or most of the leading podcast players.