Voice Assistant SEO for Brands with Ben Fisher and Ava Mutchler – Voicebot Podcast Ep 106
This week’s episode is the audio from a recent webinar focused on the results of the Voice Assistant SEO Report for Brands. Ben Fisher of Magic + Co. and Ava Mutchler from Voicebot.ai join as guests to discuss the results. The report included analysis from over 4,000 questions about 200 consumer brands asked of Alexa, Bixby, Google Assistant, and Siri.
The results surprised many because they were much worse than voice assistants typically do on general knowledge questions and ran counter to what SEO consultants are recommending. We discuss the implications for brands and what they should do to raise their profile on voice assistants. The panel also takes questions at the end from the audience.
Show Notes – Voice Assistant SEO Podcast
- Read about the Voice Assistant SEO Report: New Data on Voice Assistant SEO is a Wake-up Call for Brands
- Download the report: Voice Assistant SEO for Brands
- Follow Ava Mutchler on Twitter: @ava_mutchler
- Follow Magic+Co on Twitter and the web: @magicandcompany Magic+Co.
- Follow Ben Fisher on Twitter: @NUMBER1FISH
- Read about some of Magic+Co’s work: Brett Eldridge Has a “Christmas Countdown” Alexa Skill
You can listen to the podcast interview above or at any of the locations below.
Follow @bretkinsellaFollow @voicebotai
Amy Stapleton, Dave Kemp, and Pete Haas Discuss The Best of the First 100 Episodes – Voicebot Podcast Ep 105
Top Voice News of First Half of 2019 with Ben Fox Rubin, Pete Erickson, and Eric Schwartz – Voicebot Podcast Ep 104
Rupal Patel CEO of VocaliD Discusses Customized Synthetic Voices – Voicebot Podcast Ep 102