Podcasts and Voice Assistants – Interviews with Google, Edison Research, Westwood One, Spoken Layer, Amplifi Media and Witlingo – Voicebot Podcast Ep 111
This week’s interviews are all about the intersection of podcasts (the content) and voice assistants (the channel). Interviews were conducted onsite at the Podcast Movement conference. Guests include Zack Reneau-Wedeen of Google followed by Tom Webster from Edison Research, Suzy Schultz of Westwood One, Will Mayo of Spoken Layer and Steve Goldstein from Amplifi Media. We close with Ahmed Bouzid and Brielle Nickoloff from Witlingo. In all, seven guests weigh in on the intersection of podcasts and voice.
Show Notes – Podcasts and Voice Assistants
- You can follow Zack Reneau-Wedeen on Twitter: @ZackRW
- Learn more about Google’s update to podcast search here: Google Assistant Will Help You Find Podcasts
- Follow Tom Webster and Edison Research on Twitter: @Webby2001 @edisonresearch
- Read about The Smart Audio Report from NPR and Edison Research: New Smart Speaker Owners Using Them More for Pre-Purchase Product Research
- Learn more about Westwood One and follow Suzy Schultz: Westwood One @WestwoodOne @Suzy_Schultz
- Read about Westwood One on Voicebot: Westwood One Sports Brings Every NCAA Tournament Game to Alexa
- Learn about Will Mayo and Spoken Layer on Twitter and the Web: @wrmayo @SpokenLayer SpokenLayer
- Read about Spoken Layer on Voicebot: Seven Agencies Added to the Alexa Skill Builders Page
- Learn more about Steve Goldstein and Amplifi Media: @sjgoldstein Amplifi Media
- Follow Ahmed Bouzid, Brielle and Witlingo: @didou @ElleforLanguage @witlingo Witlingo
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts or most of the leading podcast players.