Nick Schwab Founder of SleepJar on Building a Business Around Consumer Voice Apps – Voicebot Podcast Ep 272
The more notable aspects of Nick’s appearance today are that he has not been on the podcast in three years, and Sleep Jar is one of the most successful Alexa skills and voice-first user experiences developed by a third party. We get into monetization, growth, working with the platforms, and sometimes no longer working with them. We also touch on the 2022 Alexa Live announcements and Google’s retreat from the third-party voice app development community, and how those moves may impact the industry.
Nick Schwab Interview – Sleep Jar
- Follow Sleep Jar on Twitter and the web: @SleepJar sleepjar.com
- Follow Nick Schwab on Twitter: @nickschwab
- Read more about Sleep Jar in Voicebot: Sleep Jar Announces Android App, Shutters Google Action and Bixby Capsule
- Listen to Nick Schwab’s first appearance on Voicebot Podcast, Episode #2: Independent Alexa Developer Nick Schwab
- Hear Nick Schwab on Alexa skill strategy when the company was known as Invoked Apps: Nick Schwab – Voicebot Podcast Ep 58