Raj Koneru CEO of Kore.ai on Conversational AI in the Enterprise Today and Where It’s Headed – Voicebot Podcast Ep 252
Raj Koneru is the CEO of Kore.ai. He founded the company in 2014 to tackle the need for automated interactions in messaging. That led to conversational AI services for messaging platforms ranging from white label solutions for enterprises to integration with WhatsApp Apple Messages for Business and other platforms. The company also expanded into voice services and last fall raised $70 million in a Series C funding round.
Kore.ai’s customers range from AT&T and Coca-Cola to PNC Bank, Roche, and Airbus. Prior to Kore.ai, Raj founded Kony which because a leader in low code solutions for mobile application development. In many ways, he says, Kore.ai was a similar model for a new channel, messaging initially, and conversational AI more generally today. Today, we discuss the evolution of chatbots and voice assistants, what enterprises are focused on automating now, and the role conversational AI will play in the metaverse.
Raj Koneru Interview – Kore.ai
- Follow Kore.ai on Twitter and the web: @koredotai kore.ai
- Follow Raj Koneru on Twitter: @rajkoneru
- Read about Kore.ai’s funding round in Voicebot: Conversational AI Startup Kore.ai Raises $70 Million
- Read about Kore.ai in healthcare in Voicebot: Kore.ai Extends Enterprise Conversational AI to Healthcare
- Check out our episode sponsor and their end-to-end voice AI models: Deepgram.com/voicebotai
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts, or most of the leading podcast players.
Follow @bretkinsella Follow @voicebotai
Alex Serdiuk CEO of Voice Cloning Startup Respeecher Live from Ukraine – Voicebot Podcast Ep 250
Chris Ume Co-Founder of Metaphysic.ai and Creator of Deep Tom Cruise – Voicebot Podcast Ep 248
Zohaib Ahmed CEO of Resemble AI on Synthetic Voices – Voicebot Podcast Ep 251