Zohaib Ahmed CEO of Resemble AI on Synthetic Voices – Voicebot Podcast Ep 251
Zohaib Ahmed co-founded Resemble AI in 2019 after working as a software engineer at high-profile and innovative companies including Magic Leap, Hipmunk, and Blackberry. Zohaib’s tenure at Magic Leap introduced him to novel UI interactions and his work analyzing user data led to deep learning models. From there he began to explore synthetic media and speech synthesis and Resemble was born.
Resemble AI graduated from the Betaworks Synthetic Camp accelerator back in 2019 and was recently in the news for creating Andy Warhol’s voice for a new Netflix documentary. We discuss what it takes to clone a voice, how text-to-speech models have evolved, and what it takes to bring Andy Warhol’s diaries to life.
Zohaib Ahmed Interview – Resemble AI
- Follow Resemble AI on Twitter and the web: @resembleai resemble.ai
- Follow Zohaib Ahmed on Twitter: @zohaibahmed
- Read about Resemble AI in Voicebot: AI Powered Andy Warhol Voice Reads His Diary in New Netflix Documentary
- Check out my 2019 interview with Zohaib: NYC AI Meetup with Betaworks, Vayner Media, and Resemble AI
- Check out our episode sponsor and their end-to-end voice AI models: Deepgram.com/voicebotai
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts, or most of the leading podcast players.
Follow @bretkinsella Follow @voicebotai
Alex Serdiuk CEO of Voice Cloning Startup Respeecher Live from Ukraine – Voicebot Podcast Ep 250
Chris Ume Co-Founder of Metaphysic.ai and Creator of Deep Tom Cruise – Voicebot Podcast Ep 248
Kundan Kumar Head of AI at Descript – Voicebot Podcast Ep 246