Alex Serdiuk CEO of Voice Cloning Startup Respeecher Live from Ukraine – Voicebot Podcast Ep 250
Respeecher is one of the leading voice cloning solutions on the market today. It is also headquartered in Ukraine. In my recent update with Alex Serdiuk, I learned that despite the war in Ukraine, Respeecher was, in fact, still operating and fulfilling customer contracts.
So, we agreed to catch up on Respeecher’s current business and also let everyone know the company is still operating despite the war. You are really going to like this discussion. We talk about voice cloning for media, how it’s different from speech to text, deepfakes, ethical considerations, and a whole lot more.
Alex Serdiuk is CEO of Respeecher. The company has worked on several high-profile movie and TV projects including The Mandalorian where they recreated the voice of a young Luke Skywalker in an Emmy award-winning piece of work.
Alex Serdiuk Interview – Respeecher
- Follow Respeecher on Twitter and the web: @respeecher respeecher.com
- Follow Alex Serdiuk on Twitter: @AlexSerdiuk
- Read about Respeecher in Voicebot: Young Luke Skywalker’s Voice Cloned from Old Recordings for Mandalorian
- Read about a new solution to convert voices to other languages: Respeecher Offers Celebrities Ukrainian Speaking Voice Clones
- Check out our episode sponsor and their end-to-end voice AI models: Deepgram.com/voicebotai
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts, or most of the leading podcast players.