Generative AI News – AI Search Metrics, Market Growth Data, Marvel, Oracle, Amazon, Inflection & More – Voicebot Podcast Ep 335
The Generative AI News (GAIN) rundown this week was recorded on June 29, 2023. Some special segments include:
- Generative AI search metrics compare wait time and word production per answer for Bing Chat, Perplexity, and Google SGE.
- The venture capital and acquisition funding fountain flowed again with a giant acquisition, financing rounds for CalypsoAI, Loora, and investment by Amazon and the UK’s NHS.
- We also give you a new list of generative AI winners and losers of the week.
Generative AI News
Links related to the top stories are included below for anyone that wants to dig deeper into a topic.
Top Story of the Week
- This One Factor Could Kill Bing Chat
- Generative AI to Reach $1 Trillion in Annual Revenue
- 47% of Technology Leaders Say AI is Top Budget Priority
Generative AI Funding Fountain
- Databricks Acquires MosaicML for $1.3 Billion
- CalypsoAI Raises $23 Million for AI Moderator and Security Solution
- Generative AI Education Startup Loora Raises $9.25 Million
- Generative AI Voice Startup Slang.ai Raises $20 Million
- Amazon Invests $100 Million in Generative AI Innovation Center
- UK Promised $27 Million to NHS for Generative AI
Generative AI Product Garden
- Oracle Introduces Generative AI for HR Productivity
- Adobe will Cover Legal Bills if You Are Sued for Copyright When Using Firefly
- Inflection AI Rolls Out In-House LLM for Enterprise Users
- Josh.ai Infuses Generative AI into Smart Home Voice Assistant
Big Brands in Generative AI Land
- AI Generates Images and Controversy for Marvel
- Wimbledon Uses IBM for Generative AI Tennis Commentary
More About GAIN
The show is recorded live and streamed via YouTube and LinkedIn on Thursdays. You can re-watch each week’s discussion on Voicebot’s YouTube channel. You can also view this entire podcast on YouTube or just listen here. Whatever works best for you.
Please join us live next week on YouTube or LinkedIn. Also, please participate in an upcoming live show by commenting, and we are likely to give you a shoutout and may even show your comment on screen.
Generative AI News Rundown 21 – Show Notes June 29, 2023
- Follow Bret Kinsella on Twitter and LinkedIn: @bretkinsella
- Follow Eric Schwartz on Twitter: @erichschwartz
- Get a free daily update on Generative AI news: Synthedia