Voice Year in Review 2021 The Consumer Edition – Voicebot Podcast Ep 240
This is the U.S. edition and the consumer edition of our two-part voice AI year in review episodes. Today, we discuss the industry globally from a U.S. perspective to complement the enterprise-focused year in review with guests from Europe in episode 239. The three guests in today’s episode include:
- Chithra Durgam – Founder Blue Check Skill which helps bring celebrities and brands onto Amazon Alexa. Durgam is also a practicing dentist.
- Todd Mozer – CEO of Sensory, a company he founded in 1994. Sensory has been adding voice AI features to consumer products for over 25 years and can be found in billions of devices.
- Eric Schwartz – Head Writer Voicebot.ai and the author of many of the stories we discuss today.
If you would prefer to watch the full discussion, we also have a version uploaded to YouTube. It’s your choice.
Show Notes – Voice Year in Review 2021 – Consumer Edition
- Follow Chithra Durgam on Twitter and the web: @Dr_Durgam Blue Check Skill
- Follow Todd Mozer and Sensory on Twitter and the web: @technerdo @TrulyHandsFree Sensory.com
- Read about Sensory in Voicebot: Sensory Extends Voice and Visual AI Platform to the Cloud
- Follow Eric Hal Schwartz on Twitter: @erichschwartz
- Read Eric’s story about the Amazon Alexa leaked memos: Alexa Faces Uphill Battle to Hold User Interest
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts, or most of the leading podcast players.
Follow @bretkinsella Follow @voicebotai
Voice Year in Review 2021 The Enterprise Edition – Voicebot Podcast Ep 239
Jon Stine Founder and Executive Director of the Open Voice Network – Voicebot Podcast Ep 238
Conversational AI at Pepsico with Elena Parlatore – Voicebot Podcast Ep 233