Voice Year in Review 2021 The Enterprise Edition – Voicebot Podcast Ep 239
This week we discuss voice year in review for 2021. All of the guests in this episode are based in Europe but operate globally so you will get both perspectives. Also, the conversation is heavily skewed toward enterprise voice applications because that drove so much of the important news in 2021. We start with an in-depth discussion of acquisitions and funding which were bigger in 2021 than in any previous year. Guests include:
- Otto Söderlund is CEO and co-founder of Speechly which is pioneering a new full-duplex and super-fast voice interface for the web and mobile.
- Dominik Meissner is a co-founder of 169 labs. The company has worked with Sony, Ikea, Lotto, Mercedes Benz, MINI, and Diageo.
- Maarten Lens-Fitzgerald is the creator of Open Voice, one of the most popular newsletters in the industry, and founder of the Project Zilver consortium which seeks to make the lives of elder adults better through the use of voice assistants.
If you would prefer to watch the full discussion, we also have a version uploaded to YouTube. It’s your choice.
Show Notes – Voice Year in Review 2021 – Enterprise Edition
- Follow Otto Söderlund and Speechly on Twitter and the web: @OttoSoderlund @SpeechlyAPI speechly.com
- Follow Maarten Lens-FitzGerald and Open Voice on Twitter and the web: @DutchCowboy Lens-FitzGerald
- Follow Dominik Meissner and 169 Labs on Twitter and the web: @d_meissner @169labs 169labs.com
- Read about Speechly in Voicebot: Finnish Speech Recognition Company Raises €2 Million in Funding
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts, or most of the leading podcast players.