Amazon Product Launch Event 2021 Hot Takes from Voice Industry Leaders – Voicebot Podcast Ep 229
Amazon just announced a custom voice assistant deal with Disney and a bushel full of new products including a smart display you hang on the wall and a home robot. After the event concluded, a few of us gathered in the Voicebot Community Discord to discuss what we saw, our initial reactions, and what it is likely to mean for the industry. Plus, we learn which of the new products the podcast guests are planning to buy and why.
Joining me in the conversation are Sarah Andrew Wilson of Matchbox.io, Allen Firstenberg from Objective Consulting, Tom Hewitson from Labworks.io, Dave Kemp of Oaktree Products. and Andrew Herndon from Voicebot.ai.
Show Notes – Amazon Product Launch Hot Takes
- Learn more about the new Amazon robot: Amazon’s New Astro Robot Rolls Out Alexa on Wheels
- Learn more bout Amazon’s deal with the House of Mouse: Disney and Amazon Reveal “Hey Disney” Alexa Custom Assistant
- Learn more about Echo Show 15: Amazon’s New Echo Show 15 Enlarges Alexa’s Role at Home
- Follow Allen Firstenberg: @afirstenberg
- Follow Tom Hewitson and Labworks: @tomhewitson @labworksio
- Follow Dave Kemp: @Oaktree_Dave @FuturEar_Radio
- Follow Sarah Andrew Wilson: @sarahandrewwils @Matchboxio
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts, or most of the leading podcast players.