Amazon Alexa Product Launch Event Commentary from Amazon’s Daniel Rausch, USA Today, The Spoon, CNET, and Voicebot – Voicebot Podcast Ep 116
Amazon held its annual Alexa product launch event in September 2019 and there were some expected announcements along with a few surprises. Hearables, smart glasses, smart home, Samuel L. Jackson, Alexa Auto and many more topics were covered in more than 80 announcements. Breaking it all down for you this week are Amazon VP of smart home Daniel Rausch, USA Today’s Jefferson Graham, Chris Albrecht of The Spoon, and Ben Fox Rubin from CNET. Voicebot’s Bret Kinsella also offers his “hot take” on the key themes of significance from the event.
Show Notes – Amazon Alexa Launch Event
- Learn more about Daniel Rausch’s portfolio at Amazon: Alexa Smart Home
- Read Voicebot’s recent assessment of Smart Home at Amazon: Look for Continued Focus on Smart Home, The Segment Rose 45 Percent in 2018
- Follow Jefferson Graham and USA Today on Twitter and the web: @jeffersongraham @USAToday USA Today
- Keep up with Chris Albrecht and The Spoon at: @AlbrechtChris @TheSpoonTech The Spoon
- Read articles by Ben Fox Rubin of CNET and keep track of his posts on Twitter: Ben Fox Rubin on CNET @benfoxrubin
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts or most of the leading podcast players.