OpenAI Dev Day Rundown with Developer Panel – Voicebot Podcast 360
OpenAI Dev Day offered the industry a lot of new announcements and useful features. GPTs offer a no-code ChatGPT customization option for users, the Assistant API provides new features for developers, and GPT-4 Turbo is more capable and less expensive to use for chat use cases than 3.5, and maybe GPT-4 itself. If you would like a 12-point rundown of the OpenAI Dev Day announcements, check out this summary from Sythedia.
Joining me this week are four developers who use the OpenAI APIs and have deep experience in everything from conversational AI bots to RAG-based vector databases. They offer some practical insights into the importance of various announcements and their likely market impact. The guests include:
- Joao Paulo Alqueres – CEO and co-founder of Iara Digital
- Michael Freenor – director of applied AI at WillowTree
- Michal Stanislawek – CEO and co-founder of Utter.one
- Tejas Totade – CTO at Ruder Finn
This conversation was also broadcast live through LinkedIn and YouTube. You can watch a five-minute super-cut of the Dev Day keynote followed by the developer panel here.
More About GAIN
GAIN is recorded live and streamed via YouTube and LinkedIn on Thursdays. You can re-watch each week’s discussion on Voicebot’s YouTube channel. Please join us live next week on YouTube or LinkedIn at 11 a.m. ET. Also, please participate in the live show by commenting, and we are likely to give you a shoutout and may even show your comment on screen.
Generative AI News Rundown 39 – Show Notes OpenAI Dev Day
- Follow Bret Kinsella on Twitter and LinkedIn: @bretkinsella
- Follow Eric Schwartz on Twitter: @erichschwartz
- Get a free daily update on Generative AI news: Synthedia
Follow Me on LinkedIn