Aakrit Vaish CEO of Haptik – Voicebot Podcast Ep 200
Aakrit Vaish is CEO and co-founder of Haptik an enterprise SaaS solution for building conversational AI-based intelligent assistants. The company’s clients range from Samsung and Oyo to KFC, Coca-Cola, Club Mahindra, and Zurich Insurance.
Haptik was acquired by Reliance Jio in 2019 for $100 million. It has a large user base in customer service applications but has more recently expanded its offerings in conversational e-commerce and supporting other use cases. Haptik customers have managed over 2 billion conversations on 100 million devices.
Vaish founded Hapitk in 2013 after several years as director of global business operations and the India business at Flurry, the leading mobile app analytics platform. He has an engineering degree from the University of Illinois.
Show Notes – Aakrit Vaish Interview – Haptik
- Follow Aakrit Vaish Twitter: @aakrit
- Check out Haptik on Twitter and the web: @haptik haptik.ai
- Read about Haptik’s work with KFC on Voicebot: KFC is the First Fast Food Restaurant to Enable Ordering Through Alexa Skill in India
- Read about Haptik’s new voice commerce product: Haptik Debuts Digital Commerce Voice Assistant Buzzo
- Hear Aakrit earlier on the Voicebot Podcast: India 2020 Voice AI Year in Review – Voicebot Podcast Ep 187
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts, or most of the leading podcast players.