India 2020 Voice AI Year in Review with Haptik, Slang Labs, Klovechef, and Women in Voice – Voicebot Podcast Ep 187
Today, we have one last Voice AI Year in Review episode. This one is focused on what went down in India in 2020. Our guests are some of the top Voice AI leaders in India and they share everything from what is happening in voice commerce, WhatsApp, and assistants on feature phones to how Indian consumers differ from the U.S. and much more. Below are the time stamps when each of our guest interviews begin.
- 3:24 – Aarkrit Vaish, founder and CEO of Haptik
- 18:40 – Kumar Rangarajan, Co-founder and CEO of Slang Labs
- 30:48 – Sarandeep Kaur, co-founder of Women in Voice in India, and conversational AI manager for Novo Nordisk
- 47:43 – Bahubali Shete, CEO of Klovechef
Show Notes – Voice AI in India Year-in-Review 2020 – Haptik, Slang Labs, Klovechef, Women in Voice
- Follow Aakrit Vaish and Haptik on Twitter and the web: @aakrit @haptik haptik.ai
- Read about a Haptik project on Voicebot: KFC if the First Fast Food Restaurant with Alexa Ordering in India
- Follow Kumar Rangarajan and Slang Labs on Twitter and the web: @kumrr @slanglabs slanglabs.in
- Read about Slang Labs in Voicebot: Track Coronavirus Outbreaks by Voice in a New Digital Dashboard
- Follow Sarandeep Kaur and Women in Voice India on Twitter and the Web: @itsjustsaran @WiVIndia Women in Voice India
- Read about Women in Voice on Voicebot: Women in Voice Turns Two, Names a New Board
- Follow Bahubalie Shete and Klovechef on Twitter, the web, and Alexa: @bvshete @KloveChef klovechef.ai Sanjeev Kapoor Recipes
- Read an article by Klovechef in Voicebot: Culinary Voice AI Startup Klovechef Closes $1M in Funding
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts, or most of the leading podcast players.