Clubhouse Analysis and Use Cases with Power Users Balaji, LGO, and Soccolich – Voicebot Podcast Ep 196
Today we interview three active users of Clubhouse in our series around the rise of social audio. Vajresh Balaji is first with his analysis of total Clubhouse users and how the app has changed over the past six months. Vajresh is a mathematician that is interested in the data around Clubhouse’s growth and is a regular user of the app.
Laura Gassner Otting is a best-selling author of the book Limitless, a corporate consultant, and sought-after conference keynote speaker. She also hosts some of the most popular rooms in Clubhouse and is co-creator of The Forge Society club. LGO, as Laura is known on social media, shares her approach to Clubhouse, how her perceptions about the app changed, navigating social audio as an introvert, and the impact on her business thus far.
Our final guest is Adam Soccolich. Adam is the creator of The Best of Clubhouse newsletter and website. Every day, he chronicles the evolution of Clubhouse through its biggest events, popular room hosts, and new users joining the app. Adam offers insights on a variety of ways that users employ Clubhouse and highlights the recent developments.
Show Notes – Clubhouse Interviews – Vajresh Balaji, Laura Gassner Otting, Adam Soccolich
- Follow Vajresh Balaji on Twitter, the web, and Clubhouse: @bvajresh Vajresh Balaji @bvajresh
- See some of Vajresh’s analysis in Voicebot: Clubhouse Surpasses 10 Million Users
- Follow Laura Gassner Otting on Instagram, the web, and Clubhouse: @HeyLGO Laura Gassner Otting @HeyLGO
- Check out Laura’s book: Limitless: How to Ignore Everybody, Carve Your Own Path and Live Your Best Life
- Follow the Best of Clubhouse on Twitter and the web: @clubhousebest Clubstack
- Read more about social audio on Voicebot: Clubhouse Social Audio Network – $1 Billion Valuation, 3 Million Users and the Intersection with Voice AI
- Check out all of Voicebot’s social audio Coverage: Social Audio News on Voicebot
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts or most of the leading podcast players.