2021 Voice AI Predictions Part 2 with Paquiot, Kibbe, Palmiter-Bajorek, and Kemp – Voicebot Podcast Ep 189
Here is Part 2 of our 2021 voice AI predictions. On January 1st, we published over 100 predictions from 50 industry leaders. Today, we go deeper with four guests that add some detail to their thinking around Voice AI in 2021. Topics covered include multimodal design, multimodal displays in healthcare, AI and ethics, voice on mobile, audio, Spotify, and more.
- Malaika Paquiot, VP Product K4Connect – 4:10
- Roger Kibbe, Senior Developer Evangelist Viv Labs/Samsung – 16:57
- Joan Palmiter Bajorek, Head of User Research NLX – 34:30
- Dave Kemp, Business Development Oaktree Products – 48:50
Show Notes – 2021 Voice AI Predictions – K4Connect, Samsung, NLX, and Oaktree
- Follow K4Connect on Twitter and the web: @malaikamose @K4Connect K4Connect.com
- Read about K4Connect on Voicebot: K4Connect is Bringing 1400 Amazon Echo Shows to NC Assistant Living Communities
- Follow Roger Kibbe on Twitter: @rogerkibbe
- Check out Bixby Developer tools and Roger’s Podcast: bixbydevelopers.com Bixby Developers Chat
- Follow Joan Palmiter Bajorek and NLX on Twitter and the web: @joanbajorek @NLXai nlx.ai
- Listen to Joan on the Voicebot Podcast: Dr. Joan Palmiter Bajorek on Voice UX, Linguistics, and More
- Follow Dave Kemp on Twitter and check out Future Ear Radio: @Oaktree_Dave @FuturEar_Radio @OaktreeProducts
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts, or most of the leading podcast players.