Voice AI in Europe Year-in-Review 2020 with 169 Labs, Soapbox Labs, and Voxalyze – Voicebot Podcast Ep 185
Today we talk about voice AI adoption and trends in Europe for 2020. My guests include Niamh Bushnell, chief communications officer of Soapbox Labs, Dominik Meissner, co-founder of 169 Labs, and Alexis Hue, founder and managing director of Voxalyze.
The guests provide a broad perspective given that Soapbox offers ASR tech for children in custom voice interactive experiences for education and entertainment, 169 Labs develops voice experiences for consumer brands and enterprises, and Voxalyze has a SaaS solution for voice app publishers looking to grow their audience.
Today we discuss privacy, whether there is a voice assistant duopoly, custom assistants, voice and media, personalization, voice app developer disappointment, the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, and much more all from a European perspective.
Show Notes – Voice AI in Europe Year-in-Review 2020 – Soapbox Labs, 169 Labs, and Voxalyze
- Follow Niamh Bushnell and Soapbox Labs on Twitter and the web: @NiamhBushnell @SoapBoxLabs soapboxlabs.com
- Read about SoapBox Labs on Voicebot: Soapbox Labs and Amplify Debut Voice-Based Children’s Literacy Assessment
- Listen to SoapBox Labs founder on the Voicebot Podcast: Patricia Scanlon, CEO and Founder of SoapBox Labs – Ep 129
- Follow Dominik Meissner and 169 Labs on Twitter and the Web: @d_meissner @169labs 169labs.com
- Listen to the story of 169 Labs’ founding on the Voicebot Podcast: Tim Kahle and Dominik Meissner of 169 Labs Talk Voice Adoption in Europe – Ep 75
- Follow Alexis Hue and Voxalyze on Twitter and the web: @huealexis @voxalyze voxalyze.com
- Read an article by Alexis Hue in Voicebot: Why Alexa Skill Publishes Must Master Skill Store Optimization and User Acquisition
- Listen to Alexis Hue on the Voicebot Podcast: Voice Landscape in Europe from All About Voice Conference – Ep 119
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts or most of the leading podcast players.