Mike Zagorsek of SoundHound Discusses What it Takes to Deploy a Custom Voice Assistant – Voicebot Podcast Ep 155
Mike Zagorsek is vice president of product marketing at SoundHound. Prior to SoundHound, Zagorsek was head of product marketing at Square and Leap Motion, and before that was Director of Interactive at Apple. Way back in 1999, he was a Manager at Sapient where he helped companies enter the digital age much like he is now ushering them into the voice age.
SoundHound is one of the leading white label solutions for building custom voice assistants and has made news recently for powering Snapchat’s new assistant. In today’s interview, we discuss that implementation along with Pandora, Mercedes, and others as well as best practices for launching your own custom voice assistant.
Show Notes – Mike Zagorsek Interview SoundHound
- Follow SoundHound on Twitter and the Web: @SoundHoundInc SoundHound.com
- Follow Mike Zagorsek on Twitter: @Mizago
- Read about SoundHound in Voicebot: Snapchat Taps SoundHound to Add Voice Search for Filters
- Read about SoundHound’s deal with Honda: Honda Launches Personal Assistant “OK Honda”
- Listen to SoundHound’s CEO on Voicebot Podcast: SoundHound CEO Keyvan Mohajer Interview
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts or most of the leading podcast players.