Coronavirus, Tech and Voice with Recode, CNET and Strategy Analytics – Voicebot Podcast Ep 142
Pandemics have broad impact and the voice industry is no exception to the ripple effects of the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak. Today’s discussion focuses on the intersection of the tech and voice industries and the rise of coronavirus.
Joining Bret Kinsella are three guests that are analyzing the coronavirus pandemic closely. Rani Molla is the lead data reporter for Recode and Vox where she writes about tech and how data sheds light on what is really going on. David Watkins is an expert in the global consumer electronics supply chain which includes coverage of many smart devices including smart speakers. Ben Fox Rubin is the lead reporter on Amazon for CNET and speaks to the recent surge in online orders and the company’s plans to hire 100,000 new workers in the U.S. to meet demand.
Show Notes – Coronavirus Discussion with CNET, Recode, and Strategy Analytics
- Follow Rani Molla on Twitter and the web: @RaniMolla Rani Molla on Vox/Recode
- Listen to Rani Molla on Voicebot Podcast Ep 126: The Privacy and Security Episode
- Read a recent article from Rani Molla: How Coronavirus Has Affected Airlines, Hotels, and Cruises
- Follow Ben Fox Rubin on Twitter and the web: @BenFoxRubin Ben Fox Rubin on CNET
- Listen to Ben Fox Rubin on Voicebot Podcast Ep 104: Top Voice News of the First Half of 2019
- Read a recent article from Ben Fox Rubin: Amazon Shifts Priorities to Medical Supplies, Household Basics Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Follow David Watkins and Strategy Analytics on Twitter and the Web: @revewatkins @SA_Update Strategy Analytics
- Read David Watkins Comments About Smart Speaker Sales in 2019: Amazon Again Topped Global Smart Speaker Sales
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts or most of the leading podcast players.
Follow @bretkinsella Follow @voicebotai
Coronavirus Impact on Voice Industry Events with Erickson and Metrock – Voicebot Podcast Ep 141
Ben Sauer Talks Voice UX in Healthcare and Other Use Cases – Voicebot Podcast Ep 139
Mayo Clinic Discusses Voice Initiatives for Healthcare – Voicebot Podcast Ep 133