Financial Services and Voice AI with Prudential, Visa and TD Ameritrade from Voice Summit – Voicebot Podcast Ep 117
Financial services has become one of the leading industries driving the adoption of voice and AI technologies. At the Voice 19 conference this year I hosted a panel with Adam Kaye, VP of Architecture Global Business Technology Solutions for Prudential Financial; Mark Jamison, Global Head of Innovation Design for Visa; and, Sunayna Tuteja, head of strategic partnership and emerging technologies at TD Ameritrade. We talk about how voice AI is impacting these companies in their relationships with consumers, partners, and internal operations, and where the technology is headed.
Show Notes – Voice Adoption in Financial Services
- Read a summary about Financial Services and voice AI: How Friction and Risk are Bringing Voice Tech to Finance
- Learn about TD Ameritrade’s Google Action: TD Ameritrade Adds Google Action to its Portfolio
- Read about TD Ameritrade and its latest recognition by Voicebot: Top 20 Brand Innovators in Voice
- Follow Prudential on Twitter: @Prudential
- Follow Mark Jamison and Visa on Twitter: @MarkJamison @Visa
- Follow Sunayna and TD Ameritrade on Twitter: @Sunayna @TDAmeritrade
Thank you to this week’s sponsor, Samsung Developer Conference, coming up on October 29-30 in San Jose. A 50% registration discount code for Voicebot Podcast listeners is: SDC19-SER-BIXB.
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts or most of the leading podcast players.