Voicebot at 500,000 Page Views
In August, we reported that Voicebot.ai had reached 100,000 page views in under one year. We can now say that Voicebot readers have consumed more than one half million pages of content. Thank you. The journey to 500k has been fun and very educational. We see this as a reflection of the rapidly growing interest in voice and AI technology combined with Voicebot’s commitment to high quality, timely analysis of the most important data and events shaping these industries. And, you know we like data, so here are a few stats:
- Page View Milestones: 113 days to 10k, 333 to 100k, 518 to 500k
- 944 article posts through 500k page views with an average of 531 views per post
- 29 podcasts with a 5.0 star rating and 18 reviews in Apple Podcasts!
- Over 145,000 unique readers…so far
- Top 10 countries for readers: U.S., U.K., Germany, Canada, India, Japan, France, South Korea, Russia, Australia
Top 5 Most Read Articles and Best LinkedIn Post
- Amazon Alexa Skill Count Passes 15,000 (that one was a monster and we had it first)
- YouTube is Back on Amazon Echo Show (we also had this one first)
- Is WhatsApp Ready to Launch on Google Assistant? (had this first)
- Bezos Says More Than 20 Million Amazon Echo Devices Sold (the data was out there, we did the analysis)
- Survey Says 18.8 Million Amazon Echo Devices Sold (put the data in context and the people will respond)
- Best Performing LinkedIn Repost with over 10,000 views: Apple AirPods Customer Satisfaction is Remarkable and Core to Siri Strategy
- Top Story of 2018 so far: Siri Does Better Than Expected in Voice Assistant Face Off But Google Still Leads
What the Readers are Saying
We are also fortunate to have many Voicebot readers that share their positive feelings about our little publication on social media. Ava and I thank you for the acknowledgement and promotion like these Tweets from earlier this week.
http://t.co/rqOn1BXRQY is such an incredible news source for the voice space. In every talk I prepare, I have at least 3 slides with stats/references/screenshots from there. Thanks @bretkinsella @voicebotai ✨#voicefirst pic.twitter.com/nRFySJPfse
— Jan König (@einkoenig) February 21, 2018
— Dave Kemp (@Oaktree_Dave) February 22, 2018
— Doug Schumacher (@MemeRunner) February 22, 2018
It’s not always public. We also get a lot of feedback in the Voicebot invitation-only Slack group, by email and text, and in personal conversations at Meetups and conferences. And, it’s not always flattering. We report news, do analysis and state opinions. Not everyone agrees with our conclusions and we are always happy to engage in a reasoned discussion. Let us know what you think. Tell us where we are missing important data points or misunderstanding the capabilities of various technologies. We will all be better educated as a result and that information will inform future reporting.
Onward Voice Revolutionaries
Thank you again Voice Revolutionaries (Voice Revs) for all of your support. Ava and I hope that you feel like Voicebot is a community as well as the best source of news, data and analysis about voice and AI. We will check in again when Voicebot hits 1 million page views. Also, don’t forget to sign up for our weekly newsletter and join over 1,000 of your industry peers. We will be doing much more with that in 2018. Stay tuned.