In our user guide for the Alexa calling feature we noted that there was one problem: anyone in a user’s contacts that also has an Alexa device can call you once the feature is enabled.
Tag Archives: Amazon Alexa calling feature
Subscribe to Voicebot Weekly
- .@Grammarly Launches GrammarlyGO Suite of #GenerativeAI Writing and Editing Tools - Voicebot https://t.co/Y4g6QsonVP@@voicebotai2 weeks ago
- .@heyjasperai Introduces #GenerativeAI API and Enterprise Tools - @EricHSchwartz Voicebot https://t.co/QBj2I9iF1X https://t.co/EuSabk9cXw
- .@otter_ai Debuts #AI Meeting Assistant #OtterPilot to Summarize Discussions - @EricHSchwartz Voicebot… https://t.co/vVkTIJlEL4
- Colombian Judge Writes Legal Ruling With #ChatGPT - Voicebot https://t.co/B1CSg5Ioe3 #GenerativeAI https://t.co/KcQHrThXvx
- .@OpenAI Unveils Tool for Detecting #GenerativeAI Writing - Voicebot https://t.co/ETidNWJk3a https://t.co/jGllYOQATa