3 More Clubhouse Power Users Offer Social Audio Insights with Mitch Joel, Kate O’Neill, and Teri Fisher – Voicebot Podcast Ep 199
Three guests share their social audio insights, comment about how Clubhouse is evolving, and outline their approaches for using the social network.
- Mitch Joel (4:02) is well-known for the book and podcast both named Six Pixels of Separation. He is also a highly sought-after speaker on tech trends.
- Kate O’Neill (20:54) is author of Pixels in Place, a tech humanist, and an optimistic futurist. She is also a popular speaker at conferences and corporate events.
- Dr. Teri Fisher (39:30) is a sport and exercise physician, voice industry influencer, and creator of the Voice Den.
Show Notes – Clubhouse Interviews – Mitch Joel, Kate O’Neill, Dr. Teri Fisher
- Follow Mitch Joel on Twitter and Clubhouse: Tw = @mitchjoel CH = @mitchjoel
- Check out Mitch’s podcast and books: sixpixels.com Six Pixels of Separation
- Follow Kate O’Neill on Twitter and Clubhouse: Tw = @kateo CH = @kate-oneill
- Check out Kate’s website and book: koinsights.com Pixels and Place
- Follow Teri Fisher on Twitter and Clubhouse: Tw = @DrTeriFisher CH = @DrTeriFisher
- Check out Teri on the web and The Voice Den: DrTeriFisher.com The Voice Den
- Learn more about Clubhouse on Voicebot.ai: Clubhouse Surpasses 10 Million Users
- Check out all of Voicebot’s social audio Coverage: Social Audio News on Voicebot
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts, or most of the leading podcast players.
Follow @bretkinsella Follow @voicebotai
Jeremiah Owyang Analyzes the Rise of Social Audio on Clubhouse, Twitter and More – Voicebot Podcast 195
Clubhouse Analysis and Use Cases with Power Users Balaji, LGO, and Soccolich – Voicebot Podcast Ep 196
How to Use Clubhouse with Monique Howard, Tyler Crowley, and Adriana Freitas – Voicebot Podcast Ep 198