Amazon Opens Echo Show 10 Smart Display Pre-Orders for Feb. 25 Shipment
Amazon has begun taking orders for the new Echo Show 10. The smart display, introduced last fall as part of Amazon’s annual hardware event, will ship Feb. 25 and costs $250, although ordering two and using SHOW102PACK as a discount code will cut $100 off the final price. Some The 10.1-inch HD display adds and enhances the hardware and software of earlier iterations, with notable features including:
- A motorized base that can rotate 360 degrees and will follow a user’s movements so they can watch the screen while they move around and maintain a center spot in the 13-megapixel camera if they are on a video call.
- Built-in Dual, front-firing tweeters and a woofer for directional sounds that automatically adjusts to whatever area the device is set up.
- A built-in Zigbee hub to turn it into a central station for smart home devices.
- Alexa Group Calling for groups of up to eight fellow Echo Show owners.
- Security camera mode to watch pets or alert users to unexpected movements and noise.
- Netflix integration into the device with Alexa controls.
Read more about the Echo Show 10 and Amazon’s smart display plans below.
Follow @voicebotai Follow @erichschwartz
The New Amazon Echo Show 10 Streams Netflix While Following You Around the Room
13 New Amazon Products Announced During the 2020 Launch Event Including New Echo, Show, Fire TV, and a Security Drone for the Home
Amazon Fire TV Performs Like an Echo Show Smart Display With New Hands-Free Controls