2021 Voice AI Predictions Part 1 with Thadani, Tingiris, Stapleton, and Fields – Voicebot Podcast Ep 188
On January 1st, we published over 100 predictions from 50 industry leaders. We go a little deeper with four guests today that elaborate on their thinking in Part 1 of our 2021 voice AI predictions episodes. Topics covered include owned/custom voice assistants, first-party voice experiences, virtual humans, and the view of UX designers regarding voice. Time stamps for each guest can be found below.
- Nithya Thadani, CEO RAIN Agency – 4:02
- Steve Tingiris, CEO Dabble Lab – 17:17
- Amy Stapleton, Co-founder Chatables – 38:18
- Jason Fields, Chief Strategy Officer Voicify – 53:38
Show Notes – 2021 Voice AI Predictions – RAIN Agency, Dabble Lab, Chatables, and Voicify
- Follow RAIN Agency on Twitter and the web: @RainAgency RAIN.agency
- Read about RAIN on Voicebot: Conversational AI Agency RAIN Closes $3 Million Funding Round
- Follow Steve Tingiris and Dabble Lab on Twitter, YouTube, and the web: @tingiris Dabble Lab DabbleLab.com
- Follow Amy Stapleton and Chatables on Twitter and the web: @talks2bots @chatables chatables.com
- Follow Jason Fields and Voicify on Twitter and the Web: @interactivejj @voicify voicify.com
- Read about Voicify on Voicebot: State Governments Ask Voicify to Build Coronavirus Focused Voice Apps
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts, or most of the leading podcast players.