Kane Simms Co-Founder of VUX World on Voice Strategy, User Experience, and Industry Trends – Voicebot Podcast Ep. 178
Kane Simms is co-founder of VUX World, a voice studio, design consultancy, and creator of a popular industry podcast and numerous LinkedIn videos. Today, we discuss voice user experience design and specifically cover some elements of VUX World’s methodology when working with clients. We also review voice strategy, industry trends, and much more. Kane is an astute observer of the voice industry landscape and one of the technology’s most effective champions. Also, Kane’s favorite color is yellow. Or, at least, it once was.
Show Notes – Kane Simms Interview – VUX World
- Follow Kane Simms on Twitter: @kanesimms
- Follow VUX World on Twitter and the web: @VUXworld VUX.world
- Check out the VUX World Podcast: The Podcast
- Shoutout to Kane’s co-host Dustin Coates: @dcoates
- You can hear Dustin on Voicebot Podcast Episode 122: The Convercon Interviews
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts or most of the leading podcast players.