Dr Ben Goertzel CEO of SingularityNET and a Leader in Research for Artificial General Intelligence – Voicebot Podcast Ep 177
Dr. Ben Goertzel is co-founder and CEO of SingularityNet, an open, decentralized platform for connecting and orchestrating interactions between artificial general intelligence (AGI) agents and other software. He has been a leader in the pursuit of AGI for over 20 years. Goertzel is also an innovator and researcher in NLP including a recent paper on unsupervised grammar induction.
Earlier, Goertzel led the software team that produced the intelligence behind the world’s most famous robot, Sophia, as chief scientist at Hanson Robotics. He is also chairman of OpenCog and of the Artificial General Intelligence Society. Dr. Goertzel earned a PhD in Mathematics from Temple University.
Show Notes – Dr. Ben Goertzel Interview – SingularityNET
- Follow Ben Goertzel: @bengoerztel
- Follow SingularityNET on Twitter and the web: @singularity_net SingularityNet.io
- SingularityNET also has an event on November 9th: The Decentralized OS
- Follow Opencog on Twitter and the web: @opencog opencog.org
- Read about Unsupervised Grammar Induction: Guiding Symbolic Natural Language Grammar Induction via Transformer-Based Sequence Probabilities
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts or most of the leading podcast players.
Follow @bretkinsella Follow @voicebotai
David Patterson Chief Science Officer of Aiqudo Discusses NLU and Semiotics – Voicebot Podcast Ep 176
Stanford Professor Monica Lam on the Almond Open Source Voice Assistant – Voicebot Podcast Ep 175
Scott Stephenson CEO and Co-founder of Deepgram – Voicebot Podcast Ep 158