Voice Assistants in Healthcare with Nate Treloar and Teri Fisher – Voicebot Podcast Ep 135
Today, we have an in-depth discussion about voice technology adoption in healthcare, what some trials of new applications are showing, and where we are headed. Dr. Teri Fisher of VoiceFirst Health and the Alexa in Canada podcasts is currently a full-time Sports and Exercise Physician and clinical assistant professor in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of British Columbia. In addition to his clinical medical practice, Dr. Fisher has become a leading authority on the intersection of healthcare and voice technology.
Also with us is Nate Treloar, co-founder and chief operating officer of Orbita, a software company focused on bringing voice assistants into patient-facing use cases. Nate is a respected expert and speaker on search, text, and data mining and has advised many of the world’s largest companies and government agencies. His work at Orbita takes him into leading healthcare organizations such as Mayo Clinic and many others to support patient use cases before care, during care, and post-procedure. This interview was recorded onsite at Project Voice in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Voice Assistants in Healthcare Interview
- Download the Report on Voice Assistant use in healthcare: Voice Assistant Consumer Adoption Report for Healthcare 2019
- You can learn more about Orbita here: @Orbita_inc Orbita.ai
- You can follow Nate Treloar on Twitter: @ntreloar
- Read about OrbitaAssist on Voicebot: Orbita Acquires Voice App Connecting Hospital Patients to Nurses
- Learn more about Dr. Teri Fisher: Voice First Health
- Follow Teri Fisher on Twitter: @DrTeriFisher
- Check Out Teri’s Podcast and Flash Briefings: Voice First Health Alexa in Canada
You can listen to the podcast interview above, on Google or Apple Podcasts or most of the leading podcast players.