Smart Speaker Adoption Data Review, PullString and RAIN Weigh In – Episode 34 Voicebot Podcast
Voicebot, PullString and RAIN collaborated on the Smart Speaker Consumer Adoption Report 2018. Today’s special episode breaks down the findings and extends the discussion to offer additional perspectives. PullString COO Michael Fitzpatrick and Greg Hedges, vice president of emerging experiences for RAIN Agency, join Voicebot’s Ava Mutchler and host Bret Kinsella in this week’s panel discussion. Topics include: total U.S. user base, appeal for young and elderly consumers, U.S. device market share, use cases, voice commerce, direct-to-consumer opportunities and much more.
Show Notes – Smart Speaker Data Review
- Read About the Smart Speaker Consumer Adoption Report 2018 findings here: Nearly 20% of U.S. Adults Have Smart Speakers
- Read About the voice commerce findings here: 11.5% of Smart Speaker Owners Use Voice Shopping Monthly
- Find PullString on Twitter and the Web here: Pullsring.com @PullStringinc
- Find RAIN Agency on Twitter and the Web here: @RainAgency RAIN Website
- Find Ava Mutchler on Twitter here: @Ava_Mutchler @Voicebotai
You can listen to the podcast interview above or at any of the locations below.